Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thing # 22 Livebinders

Standard 4.0 Historical and Cultural Relationships
Here is one of the three binders I created using Livebinder.  My other two binders are for (5th grade art) Standard 5.0 and Standard 6.0.  The binders include tabs for lesson plans, examples, and student work pertaining to each standard.  This is an easy way to organize and share web and non-web documents (photos, pdfs, etc.) that may be useful to me while teaching.
I also see my students creating their own binders.  When students are surfing the web, they can easily file useful sites into their binders.  They can also add other material such as pictures and written assignments.  These could be linked back to our class website so that they have access to eachother's finds.    

No comments:

Post a Comment